Friday, August 24, 2007

Relax...It's Friday

My daughter had what she calls a "great idea." She went on to describe this somewhat convoluted idea we could do that I somehow figured out was cucumbers on the eyes and face masks. I do have a mask that I use a few times a week after the kids have gone to bed, but I don't do the cucumber-eye thing. I figured she must have gotten this idea from The Disney Channel.

So, we did it. And it was so funny. Lil sis kept raising her eyebrows, I think because she could feel the mask starting to dry on her forehead. They were REALLY concentrating on relaxing. Lil sis, didn't do so well. I tried the cucumbers and it REALLY was relaxing. The feel and the aromatherapy. It reminded me of the ice cold water they had at the Four Seasons...that had cucumbers soaking in it. Refreshing.





7 comments:

Gedde Adventures said...

Oh my gosh that is SO adorable!

Linz said...

That first pic cracks me up!

E-Dawg said...

This looks like one of the fun perks of having girls. I don't think my 1 year old boy will ever go for it and I don't think my dh would ever allow it.

Those pictures are hillarious!

Melissa said...

A Glass Posse spa day! Can I come next time?

Beth said...

Those are the cutest pictures. I want a girl someday! And cucumber water is a staple at our house during the summer. Just throw in some lemon slices, too.... yummy.

LJ said...

What a cool thing to do with your girls! Makes me want to have a facial, manicure, pedicure night with my little girl. She'd love that. The pics are just too cute for words!

KJ Miller said...

OK those are the funniest, cutest pics ever. One needs to be a print ad for Cucumbers! We have cukes that huge & even bigger in our garden. I am doing that tonight. Never have! Cucumber water is more refreshing than anything on a hot summer day. We had 4 different waters at T & N's Wedding Celebration in 2002. Weird as it sounded, Cucumber surprised us all the most.