Wednesday, August 15, 2007

A Vote.

I have the rare opportunity of styling my shoot on Friday.

It is a DVD that doctors can give to their patients, to learn more about a certain birth control that I am affiliated with. And after a very quick gloss over of the script, you won't be dissappointed...I get to say urethra, vagina and anus all in one breath. Oh, and as I read on, did I mention: intercourse, sperm, expandable, fallopian tubes, cervix, and a whole section entitled: The Vagina Revealed. Can't wait to read that....

Anyway, vote on your faves: They requested a successful business woman, in her home on a Friday morning, in her casual clothes, think Banana Republic:
GROUP 1

GROUP 2


When you vote, first state the group and then the letter....

13 comments:

SingerMamaMelody said...

Hey there Kristy,

I like Group 1 - A and Group 2 - D.

I hope you're having a nice day!

akdoxey said...

Man, I'd love to read something like that!

My vote would be Group 1 B alt, or Group 2 D

clg0513 said...

i have to agree - group2 - D - some of the shirts look more like maternity shirts and don't flatter your cute figure. 2d does the best at showing it off :)

Anonymous said...

Group 2 A... how fun!

Hilary

Kage said...

Yeah, I want to get pregnant just so that I can wear that orange one up top...it's such a great piece for that whole cycle of pre-during-post partum.

I was trying to buy tops that seemed casual but trendy...and I guess they are too loose. I just got feedback from the client and they say TIGHTER is BETTER....so Group 1-D is their favorite followed by Group 2-D. I think my approach will be to pick a few more tight tops tomorrow. As you can see by B, that I prefer to be comfy/cozy...and my fave outfits are the bunch are A and B-alt from Group 1....I think I am gonna have to keep those. They hate the dress....TOO MUCH, but for 23 bucks, 100% Banana Rep. silk, I think I gotta keep that too....

Kage said...

ps, I tried to keep it modest!....I figure, when I have a hand in things I will try to maintain my personal standards!

Linz said...

Group 2 A and D

Lacey said...

I like group 1 shirt D & E with bottoms to B

Group 2 A or D- though I like top A and bottom D

Julie P said...

Group 1, D.

:)

Anonymous said...

Group 2, outfit A -- everything else looks too casual or too young, I think.

Anonymous said...

I like Group 2 A best, followed by Group 1 B. The shirt in 2A is great-maybe pair it up with some of the more casual capris though??

D said...

My favourite is the dress (1-E), but I think 2-A is probably the most suitable.

Juliana said...

Well, they said business woman...in the morning...that makes me think of light colors and clean lines. Although I really like many of the out fits I would go with something bright, light, and pressed. So...my vote is for 1C Short with 2A top... or I would go with the 1c shorts and a lighter top. But if I had to vote it would be 2A.