Friday, August 10, 2007

What's in a Name?

I have a friend with an unusal name. I remember years ago she found a club of people who shared the name. Don't you want to know what it is?

Too bad.

Anyway, my DH likes to google me periodically to see what comes up. And, as the number of hits grow over the years thanks to random contests that I enter and stuff, we keep seeing the other Kristy Glass' out there as well. Here are a few:

In Georgia

In Mississippi

In the Movies. I think she is the one on the horse in the background here.

There seems to be a south western theme amongst the Kristy Glass girls out there.

Then there are the girl's who share my name, but not the spelling:

In Utah

In LA

Just a Random Post for today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My guess is Eirian. :o)

Hannah

E-Dawg said...

I don't think I could even find enough people to put together a club with my name!
Eirian

Kage said...

Since I don't want to be a liar, I will let you all know that I WAS talking about Eirian, and apparently I just made up that whole story about there being a club, because there isn't, and Eirian has set me straight on that. so sorry.