Wednesday, September 05, 2007

My Back to School Shopping

My Back to School Shopping...

This tank I just could NOT pass on. It will look so cute with a short-sleeved white blouse underneath, my orange corduroy jacket and a denim pencil skirt (which I still need to find)...for the little concerts at the school or on the first day!

I passed by the Intermix Warehouse sale and picked up some jeans that were originally 188, for 59. Wide leg, super stretch denim....LOVE them....7's! AAAAAAAHHHHH.

My twice yearly purchase of the purse at Target. I got it in brown. I don't love the quilting, but the size and price cannot be beat. This year I got it for $14.99--bring on the subway grime and juice spillage!

As much as I don't care for Jessica Simpson, her shoes do make me stop and consider. I got these in a cool brown tweed, with patent leather piping/bow. So great for my new fall flat..

And let's face it, the leggings haven't gone away quite yet, so if you need to stock up on a few more pair to last you the phenomenon...buy them here. They are cheap and opaque....I got a brown and black pair...just in case.



1 comment:

knittingirl said...

I was sooo eyeing that purse the other day from the snack bar at Target whilst feeding my wee one - very cute!