Friday, September 28, 2007

Quote of the Week


Missionary on the Phone: We are calling to invite you to attend a baptism after church. And could you please bring some cookies for refreshments afterward?

Husband: Sure.

Missionary on the Phone, as prompted by missionary in the background: And more specifically, could your wife please make her homemade oreo cookies?

Husband: Well, she's really busy, but I will see what I can work out for you.

My response: Beggars Can't be Choosers..........ok fine.....I'll make them.



6 comments:

marian said...

Wow, that sure sounds yummy. Can I request those next time I see you? ;-)

Kage said...

Yes, they are uber easy....got the recipe from a friend.

Ann said...

sounds yummy! Can I get that recipe?

nymanzanita said...

can you post the recipe?? Pretty Please? Thanks.

Kage said...

ok, the recipe is below this post.

Laura said...

I make these too and they are SOOO good!