Sunday, September 02, 2007

Saturday's Adventure: Claire's Boutique

Well, after a few weeks of hemming and hawing about whether or not she was brave enough...

she decided she was.

My baby no longer has virgin lobes. She has been pierced.

She was so brave...didn't even shed one tear. The whole way there she kept saying: "I can't believe I'm going to get my ears pierced." And then on the way home: "I can't believe I got my ears pierced!" We have been busy cleaning and turning them since we got home. My baby is growing up.

5 comments:

Webb Family said...

Congrats!
That is a big step & great that there were no tears. Very brave!

onehm said...

She is just so cute! How fun that she's growing up...scary for mama's but fun too! What a cute story!

Katrine said...

Congratulations! She is so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Did they do both at the same time? Made that mistake with my lil-est sis. Did the first one and then she jumped out of the chair and ran away...like, completely away and my mom and I had to call mall security to help us find her. She had one pierced ear for a month. :o) And she was 10. Love that girl.

:o) Hannah

Crazymamaof6 said...

yay! she looks fabulous! a very big deal for little girls! and awesome there were no tears!