Monday, October 01, 2007

Costume Clue #1

Last year I gave a month's worth of costume clue's leading up to Halloween. I thought it was fun...didn't you? So...here is the first one!



My family is once again dressing as a theme. 2005 was Disney: Snow White, Grumpy, Cinderella and Belle, and last year we were superheroes, except the baby was a superbee....so try to guess what we are dressing as THIS year!

And as an added bonus, this clue from last year is also a clue for this year.

PS, if you already know because I let it slip, DON'T SPOIL IT FOR EVERYONE ELSE. And sorry, there are no prizes if you guess right, just the satifiscation.

9 comments:

Andrea said...

gnomes!

nymanzanita said...

I would say something Harry Potter-ish since you LOVE the books at the last one came out a couple of months ago. But, since I know nothing about the Harry Potter storyline I have no idea who would wear that type of shoe. Hmmmm.

Mel said...

I still love last year's costume - where did you get it??

Laura said...

I smell HARRY POTTER theme but I may be wrong :) I think your family dressing together in theme is AWESOME!!!

Anonymous said...

Peter Pan?


-Chris

wendysue said...

I'm guessing you're an Oompa-Loompa from Charlie and the Choc. Factory!!

kONniKaLITa said...

i would guess smurfs!!!!

kONniKaLITa said...

or DOBBY the house elf~!

Kage said...

Mel. I was extremely dissatisfied with Disney's offering of the Mrs. Incredible Costume. I thought it did not pay attention to detail very well, so I compiled my own. Got the red unitard off a used dancewear site and went from there.