Sunday, October 21, 2007

Saturday's Adventure: Halloween Harvest Festival


The love affair with the Socrates Sculpture Park continues. Yesterday they had the Halloween Harvest Festival. There was a Dog Costume Contest, Costume-making, Wand-making, October Treats for sale, Flute-playing, Face-painting and of course, the cool sculptures in the park.

I loved seeing the giant black crow sculpture, that included a fountain of rusty, nasty water. Lil sis looked down into it and proclaimed there was a crocodile living there. Both of my girls made really cool magic wands, but I can't show you a picture, because that would give away our costumes...

You can enjoy these pix though, of yesterday's Harvest Festival:





2 comments:

Heather said...

I am so upset that we didn't go with you...why didn't we go with you??? I love nothing more than dogs dressing like humans. Circle of life.

Elizabeth S said...

I love that in the first pic, you can see the city skyline in the background. So cool!