Monday, November 12, 2007

Announcement

I know you're out there...all you girls expecting a baby. And tonight I am announcing that...

I am one of them!

Click here. Make sure you enter a date to see me in full bloom. Someone sent me this link because they were entering a date for real....but it's a secret.................so just try to guess who it might be....it's NOT me.

As to the photo, my little one has been obsessed with all things baby lately, mostly because one of her friend's mommy is expecting. She wants to hold the baby all the time, and her mom has to explain that it doesn't quite work like that. Tonight, lil sis wanted to go back in, well, this was the best we could do. Glad I didn't birth a 30-pounder. Yikes.

8 comments:

christy said...

i guess i am a little slow-are you preggars?

Suzi said...

The picture is hilarious! (not the website one-you look amazing pregnant-not fair) And your hair color looks great-did you get it done at Frank's?

Kage said...

christy, not pregnant.

suzi, hair color was restored to brown in March after blondage due to an oil of olay commercial (which has yet to run), so no new color since then! Must be the light...

Ashley said...

Haha that's funny! I love your hair, btw!

clg0513 said...

awww man...i was hoping you were prego for real..but seeing you "fake" prego in both pictures was just to cute.

Rachel H said...

Dang it! I thought you really were joining the ranks of the "matern inferm" heehee..but that calculator was just what I needed since I haven't been to the doc yet...and you're so cute on it...haha!

akdoxey said...

"Are you pregnant, cause I am" Whatever, you get my hopes up again!

Melissa said...

I know who really is preggo...and I can only imagine that she looks adorable pregnant! Congrats to her - and YOU!