Monday, November 05, 2007

Garden In Transit Week: Eebee's Adventures

This week I will be featuring photos of Garden In Transit Cabs (and my cute kids) at the top of each post. Enjoy!


I just got an email about the latest Eebee Adventures, that I taped last May.

Here is a clip from the new DVD set...as you can see, I am not really in it...but you can hear a good YEAH! at the end of the segment..some of my best work I might add.


What's really cracking me up, is the latest development in Eebee Spin-off toys...how cute are these:


You can get them here.

I am still holding out for the Eebee's Mommy Superhero-mom Barbie Doll Action Figure Super Deluxe Playset. Maybe I should quit while I am ahead. Wait, am I ahead?

2 comments:

Chloe said...

Oh, those little Eebee's are so cute! Love them.

And you look/sound great in the clip. I wish my kids were younger and could appreciate the Eebee days again...

Corinne said...

All my kids were thrilled with the cabs in the city - great idea to take pics with them