Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Garden In Transt Week: Haircuts



Today we got haircuts. Actually, the day started with me cutting my own bangs. I know I am nuts. BUT, I had an audition this morning for Tide, and I didn't want my hair to look different between today and a possible callback, so I just did the best I could, knowing that my Frank would fix it later this afternoon. And he did.

Lil sis got the Posh Spice/Jenny McCarthy cut, only with bangs, and big sis just got a teeny weeny trim. I got bangs. I am trying to get some new headshots done this weekend, before it gets crazy Holiday busy.





11 comments:

Elizabeth S said...

You guys all look great! Can't wait to see the new headshots.

Lisa said...

Gotta love Frank!

Anonymous said...

your hair looks lighter. did you get highlights or is it the lighting? looks good, cute bangs...
christy

Kage said...

no highlights...just natural ones.

Jessie Jo said...

I've been thinking about doing some heavy bangs, I think I just made my decision. Yours are super cute!

TftCarrie said...

The bangs look great on you. Trying not to hate your great, thick hair :)

A-me said...

the new bangs look amazing!!

love the crazies haircuts... super cute! :)

LJ said...

Kage, love the bangs! You always look good- no matter what hairstyle. Your daughters are adorable. The Posh Spice look is so cute and I want my daughter to do it too!

onehm said...

I love a new haircut. You all look faaaabulous, daaaahling!

Melissa said...

Oh, I miss Frank.

Your new cut looks great...the bangs remind me of the you when I met you! The Kristy Glass I remember and love doing singing time in nursery with a 13 month old who could do "If You're Happy and You Know it" and the Hokey Pokey...

Kage said...

I did look in the mirrow and see my 2002 self....but then realized that the bangs are a bit longer, and the hair a bit more layered, and the look is WAY better this time around.....good memory though.