Saturday, December 01, 2007

Angels we have Heard on High

In honor of my 630th post...I have saved this VERY special treat...

If you will not get a chance to see me at one of three concerts this weekend, please enjoy this performance of my sisters and me:



To see me live, and acting a little better behaved:

Sunday, December 2nd, 2007:
7:00 PM Pre-concert to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir/First Presidency Satellite Presentation

Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints:
2034 Great Fall St.
Falls Church, VA 22043

Monday, December 3rd, 2007:
National Theatre ~ Helen Hayes Gallery
1321 Pennsylvania Ave., NW
Washington, DC

6:00 PM and 7:30 PM

All performances are free...if you want to chat with me, I will only be available after the 7:30 show on Monday!

9 comments:

Lisa said...

I loved it then and I love it now! Thanks for reminding me of a fun memory. Wish we could be there this weekend! Knock em dead in the nation's capital!

Anonymous said...

that was so precious! i loved your hair in that video too.
christy

Linz said...

Good luck this weekend!

knittingirl said...

Oh my... that girl's got talent! LOL
Rhonda

HHR said...

Break some glass this weekend! (Pun intended.)

With love. :o)

Super Jax! said...

That was hilarious! That's great you're the pre-show for the tabernacle concert! Is that you and your sisters who will be performing?

Kage said...

superjax...no, my sisters will not be joining me...It's just a nice little concert in VA as a preshow to the live broadcast that people will be watching around the world. I am sure our audience in VA will be small and intimate....but it will be fun. Thanks for all your support!

Ashley said...

Hahahaha that's so funny and cute!

We're definitely going to try and make it to the show tomorrow night!

Melissa said...

Good luck!

How are we ever going to book you in little old UT after performing at the National Theater?