Saturday, December 29, 2007

Thursday's Adventure: 2 Toots Grill

Christmas Surprise #2 was a surprise trip to see my parents in Naperville. Our kids were told on Christmas Day, and my parents never knew...we just SHOWED UP o Christmas DAY. There is a fabulous surprise video in the making, that I will probably share next week, but for now, here are a few pix from one of our lunches spent on our Chicagoland Trip.

We ate lunch at the 2 Toots Grill in Downers Grove, Illinois. Nothing beats lunch delivered to you by toy train!




3 comments:

Lisa said...

I have never been so surprised as when Kage and her family ran into our house Christmas afternoon! I'm sure you could hear us screaming all over the world! Words could never express my gratitude for making this surprise Christmas trip. We loved every minute of having you here!

marian said...

what an awesome present for Christmas! I love that you did this. Can't wait to hear about surprise #3!

Corinne said...

Downers Grove is where my grandparents live!! I've never heard of the restaurant though - we'll try it this summer!