Friday, February 22, 2008

Friday

I'm sitting here trying to come up with ways to delay trudging out in the dirty nasty NYC snow to take Lil Sis to school.

I don't really want to right at this moment because I am still in my jammmies and my kids are playing well together. It also means officially starting my day which includes cleaning, thinking about cooking, violin-practicing and other accomplishments that I am still not ready to face.

I had an interesting day yesterday. Two callbacks for two different commercials: Visine and Huggies Pull-Ups. While I was at Visine, I saw the studio next door was having auditions for Nuvaring.

I stopped.

Could it be that my reign as the queen of Nuvaring is over? I think perhaps it is...I guess I will dust off my crown and sash and hand it over. Maybe I will be the new Huggies Pull-ups Queen instead...that does have a ring to it!

2 comments:

Erin Marie said...

From birth control to diapers... Nuvaring works that well, huh? ;-)

y said...

If it's any consolation I'll always think of you when I think of female contraception.

And...your face on a clipboard at the OBGYN (when I barely knew you).

You ARE the Queen of the Ring.