Thursday, February 28, 2008

On Set...right now.



This is my breakfast on set today....taking me back to the college days. And I wondered why I gained weight? hmmmm,,,,oh that's right I ALSO put whipped cream on my waffles back in college.

I just finished the first two shots of the day. I heard the girl who played mom yesterday waited around until 5:30 for her second shot of the day. I am currently in wait mode. This would be far less difficult to swallow if it wasn't for my 2nd callback for another commercial that is happening at 1:40 today. They won't let me out of their sight...which I totally get, but I always love when audition karma works out. Oh well, maybe the girls that come to their callback today won't work out and they will see me tomorrow....let's hope! It would be nice to go to Florida next week.

This is my hair and makeup. I like it. It's meant to be westernish...I think it is sufficiently curly and soft. I didn't realize my hair could do this.


I love the jeans they have me in. They fit like a glove but are comfortable, also something I didn't know was possible. Well, thanks for checking in...I need to go get a drink of water, I just ate a piece of spicy turkey.

11 comments:

Rachel H said...

Kristy,
Wait- you don't put whipped cream on EVERYTHING anymore? I still do that...hmmm maybe that's why I am gaining all this weight..=)

btw, I can't see your pics!

Kage said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kage said...

huh...the pix don't show up? I uploaded them on my mac.....I can try again if more peops can't see....and when you're pg whipped cream is allowed...slop it on there girl

Melissa said...

I can't see the pics either, Kage. And I'm intereseted to see what "western hair" looks like...I mean, I've got a few ideas, but...

Kage said...

How bout now ya'll?

onehm said...

I can see them.
Your hair looks adorable!

Rachel H said...

yeah- I see them- I really like how they did the eye makeup.

marian said...

your hair looks adorable! Hope the audition karma works for you, you've been having such good luck in the last week, let's keep it going! :-)

Natasha said...

with hair like that, you REALLY should go by your FULL NAME. . .
*evil grin*

Heather said...

Love the do...

LJ said...

The pictures worked great for me. Your hair is darling! I also like the makeup job too. What a fun career you have!