Monday, February 18, 2008

The View


This hand is the one that Laurie Berkner slapped five during the rehearsal of I'm Gonna Catch You at The View today.


We got front row seats, so during the actual performance, when it came for the high five, she slapped five with lil sis...so they each got a high five from Ms. Berkner.

I of course LOVED Ms. B's outfit. And her new bass player can really rock that yellow bass guitar. They sounded really good today, and it is I think the 4th time we have seen them live.

Both Sherri Shepherd and Elisabeth Hasselback have very skinny legs. Joy and Whoopi were hiding backstage. We caught a quick peek, but pretty much we were just herded in and out just for the Laurie stuff. Upon exiting we got almost the entire collection of Laurie stuff available...x 2! It was a great President's Day Surprise.

11 comments:

Bek said...

Ok, so I posted a comment on the last post about the View b/c I was watching it. At first I couldn't tell if it was you in the front row (you don't know me..just a lurker). I couldn't get a clear shot of either girl so I wasn't sure. Then, they did a very clear shot, first of you and then of the girls.... so cute.

You all looked like you were having fun. I had my 18 month old in the high chair. She is developmentally delayed and doesn't respond much to anything, but when that dinosaur song came one she rocked and clapped! I have to buy some of this stuff!!

Kage said...

I HIGHLY recommend the LB DVD. It is such a good buy for your toddler dvd collection....she might like eebees too...have you ever clicked on the Eebee's link on the right? Similar colors, and a slower pace than Laurie...thanks for watching!!!

Lisa said...

It was so fun to see you on The View! I loved Laurie's dress as well. Courtini says she saw it at H & M! What a great way to spend President's Day. I appreciated the little detail on the hosts' legs!

Anonymous said...

So last night, I totally dreamt about you guys at the View. I was there with my little ones and several of my friends with their kids too.... WEIRD!

Ann said...

i totally forgot to watch or tape!! i'm so sorry i missed you today! but while looking at your pictures, i was shocked by how grown up big sis is looking!!! when did that happen and who let that happen?!!? they are both so adorable!

Anonymous said...

TOTALLY saw LB high five with O! (But I heard your signature Kristy scream, too. :o) )

So glad you girls had a good time. The camera seriously loves you.

Hannah

Linz said...

I really loved her outfit too! The TV made Elisabeth's make-up look orangey, I'm guessing it looked better in person. HOW FUN

Kage said...

No, her makeup was orange in real life too.

bspeck said...

I am so jealous! We love Laurie B. and if I told the boys they'd be so jealous too...how fun.

LJ said...

How fun! What a cool experience for you and your daughters. The girls were dressed so cute for the show! It was fun to read about your adventures and see the pics. Oh, and Sherri Shepherd has skinny legs?! :)

Melissa said...

Whoa. I was reading this as Luc was listening to "I'm Gonna Catch You" - I thought you had it playing on your blog then realized it was a cool coincidence.
Fun fun. I missed it. Think they will rerun it?