Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Weekend Report: Part 2

Everyone from the West talks about Cafe Rio. I had to see what all the fuss was about!

I polled my peops and they all told me something different to order. So, I ordered my favorite item at a mexican restaurant, the chicken burrito. It was good. Especially the chicken part. Lately I have been getting the chicken taken out of my chicken burrito, but I liked the chicken here. My girls loved the quesadillas too. My DH says he agrees with my friend who texted me back with her order: Order nothing! It's disgusting! Nothing beats lunch with my sisters though, that was the best part!

4 comments:

tftcarrie said...

Oh man, I crave the Cafe Rio salads all the time. That creamy Tomatillo dressing is so yummy.

Beth said...

Is that a Utah thing???

Kage said...

I guess so......

Laura said...

I love Cafe Rio! I hate the burritos though. I am all about the salad and the dress mentioned above is yummy too. I don't see the hype about the rest of their stuff but the salads totally rock. I can eat that salad and not eat again the whole day.