Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Weekend Report: Part 3

In honor of our first official snowfall that is officially sticking here in NYC, I will post our snow pictures from the weekend. My DH's parents had almost 4 feet of snow in their yard. I tried to get a good pick to show just how high it was. It had warmed up a little recently so a nice icy coating was on top that made it a bit easier to navigate. It was our first snow day, and we only had to travel thousands of miles to experience it.









After church we cleaned up and had a little family picture. I think it turned out really well.

Today I am at work. It's a miracle. I didn't think it was possible for my business to be feeling the recession, but compared to last year I DEF am. After a few hours of work this morning I will be seen on posters in Walmart. It's all about the big time peops.

2 comments:

Linz said...

4 feet of snow!? You definitely captured it well in your pics.

Melissa said...

Snow days rule.

Are you and O in twinner dresses? The pic did turn out well.