Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Gratitude

I just wanted to write how grateful I am for all of the support I feel from my family and friends both close to me and far away.

I have had goodies sent my way, babysitting done, meals made and delivered, text messages, phone calls, emails, cards, comments blogged, prayers uttered, tears cried and kind words all around. I have had so many people offer to drive me places, offer their service from thousands of miles away, offered to fly out if I needed them to, and offered personal stories that coincide with my struggles right now.

I am just so grateful to all of you for crowding beneath me and buoying me up during my transition. I had a really good day yesterday and just like the weather is 75% of the time the same today as it was yesterday, that is what I am hoping for today as well.

Thanks as always for reading and writing and I look forward to what the Glass Posse will encounter next, but I am still enjoying the mini-break while I work rest everything out.

3 comments:

barbara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Corinne said...

Friend, I am sure thinking about you. I love that you are blogging about it and keeping us up on how it is going with you. I, too, can't wait to see what happens next :)

Sue said...

Hey babe, It is good to hear you are doing a little better. We have been thinking of you and praying for you. Wow, you have cute little girls. Love, Sue (I was the one above who removed my comment...just in case you were wondering because I was logged in as my mom after helping her with something on her gmail) Didn't think you would know who "barbara" was!