Friday, March 28, 2008

Quote of the Week

I had to buy the girls some new summery shoes for our CA trip next week.

I picked out some Airwalk flip-flops with gemstones from payless.

I pulled them out to show Big Sis and she exclaimed:
"Oh! Those are SO my style!"

Love it....especially because I buy all of her clothes and as a result, dictate her style!

I picked up another little something for myself in case I run into some water:



I saw this on a mannequin at Nordstrom a few months ago and I haven't stopped thinking about it. And that is really telling because I am not a swimmy/swimsuit person at ALL.

4 comments:

knittingirl said...

Aaccckkk!! You got it!! Seriously - the. cutest. swimsuit. EVER.
Rhonda

Rachel H said...

YAY for you! Ohhh, I am dreaming of the day when I can wear a "normal" suit again and not feel like a beached whale. hah.

beth said...

You are coming out here at the perfect time. The weather is gorgeous!!!!!

akdoxey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.