Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Wrangling

My DH thinks I am crazy that since my hospitalization which began 3 weeks ago today, I have had 3 jobs since then.

It doesn't matter to him when I say: The jobs were just a few hours long, and spread apart and no big deal...or whatever explanation I make. He says he's known me almost 11 years and I have always had 41,000 things going on at once and even though I have hit a major bump in the road, I am still the same old me.

Ok, maybe he's right.

I am exhausted today though, and my wrangling job was only about 1.5 hours long.

I found it extremely ironic that this wrangling job required me to wrangle from a 15 foot high ladder. I am a little dizzy from my new medicine, so I made that known and had a spotter there the whole time, but it was ridiculous thinking that I am a seizure-risk attop a very high ladder. Those are times when I am perfectly fine to be on the meds....

The job itself? For a PBS ad with Grover and a little boy outside looking up at the moon and stars with a telescope nearby (that's why I had to be so high, I was the moon, after all). Grover of course was very well-behaved for his shoot in the morning, and the afternoon was just a short hour of rotating 3 of the sweetest little boys in the frame to later be spliced in next to Grover himself. I can't wait to see it come out this Summer.

This is my second time working with famed Muppet photographer John E. Barrett. We did the Eebee's covers together. He specializes in shooting Muppets! There is an exhibit of his photos at the Museum of Television and Radio here in NYC. I really need to check it out.

No comments: