Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Brother Update



My bro is approaching his 20th birthday next week, and he has been on his mission for 9 months. He has sent us a bunch of emails and photos, but I have narrowed it down to my favorite 3 pictures. There are so many stories he has shared with us and I am so proud of him.




He attended Utah State University before he left for his mission and had plans to be roommates with some other young men that are also on missions right now. One of his future roommates was serving a mission in Brazil until he was tragically killed in a Hit and Run accident last week. My heart goes out to his family and of course to my brother and all of their mutual USU friends and community who are mourning his tragic loss.

3 comments:

Elizabeth S said...

That is terrible. They will be in my prayers.

Sue said...

I was wondering about S. There was a picture recently of you,L and C eating at Cafe Rio...one of my personal favorites and I wondered how S. was doing. You may need to take this off if I gave away too much personal info. Where is he? Is his in Brazil as well?

Kage said...

He's in the Dominican Republic