Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy Earth Day




As Earth Week Continues, on Earth Day I post my Little Tree Hugger!  I am grateful for the beautiful cherry blossoms that are scarce in our neighborhood, but seem to be all over NYC this spring!  I am also immensely grateful to the makers of Claritin, Nasonex and Singulair for keeping my allergies under control.

If you are feeling Extra Earth-Dayie, click on  this List of past Gradually Going Green Posts and make a change in your life to honor Earth Day today...and every day.

5 comments:

Gedde Adventures said...

Hey Kage, Quick question, did you ever buy one of the Sigg bottles? Just wondering how they worked out if you did, because lately there has been A LOT of attention to plastics in the media and I was thinking that these were a healthy alternative for our family... Just wondering if you guys switched to those?
Thanks! Sara

nowlze said...

that photo is too cute. i am picturing the three of you playing frogger just to make it to the median! (no risk to great for such a perfect shot, right?)

:)

Kage said...

gedde, sigg are my faves...and I highly recommend them. no foul taste, super durable....go for it.

Anonymous said...

so what are these sigg bottles? please share-thanks!
christy

Kage said...

Sigg Bottles