Friday, May 30, 2008

Lucky Mommy

The weather today is so gorgeous. While both of my kids were safe and sound at school, I tied my sneakers and went out for a power walk.

Day 5 of exercise did not involve me waking up early (sleep hygiene requires a certain amount of hours, and the LOST finale disrupted that), so instead I went on a walk after my two castings this morning. I turned on my NPR Book Podcast and off I went. I love feeling that free~

The only incident on the walk was a mother goose who hissed at me when her babies were crossing my walking path. I think I actually said out loud: "Seriously?" (or something to that affect), and passed them on a WIDE circle.

When I got home it was time for La Tortura (my new abs song), and OUCH...Day 5 of 100 abs was not fun, at all.

Tomorrow I am wrangling in the early morning, so my apartment that so needs to be clean, will just have to wait until the next rainy day...sorry house.



5 comments:

delilas said...

Keeping going on those crunches. No Pain, No Gain. I started yesterday and my neck is always so sore the first few 100s. I try to remember to suck in that double chin.
Happiness, Joy,
:D

vicki said...

you go girl, i say as i'm eating my better cheddar brat, sittin' on the ol' caboose!

Elizabeth S said...

You are inspiring me! I bought my first bikini in quite some time. I must say, I don't look too bad after having four kids, but I could certainly look better! Going to do some crunches! 100 per day? I'll try.

Aprilyn said...

You're awesome. I don't think I can do 100 crunches a day. OUCH

marian said...

I'm going to join you on the 100 a day, but I decide to wait until AFTER my half marathon tomorrow - don't want to have abs of agony before I run 13 miles!!! But starting monday, I'M IN.