Saturday, May 03, 2008

Revlon!



The starting line was so fun because there was a band above the Starting Point, and Tiki Barber waved to us!


I think this is me saying Thank you to my team. I would post a pic of the team, but that's too many people to get permission from, so you just get to see their backs!



I got a sneak peek of some of the castmates of The Little Mermaid, who I saw performing later in the afternoon at the matinee. And our favorite team t-shirt that we saw along the route:


I loved these three twinner women with their tribute safety-pinned to their backs.


My Sister and I had to take a picture with all of these Elders that were volunteering at the Run/Walk. We will be sending it to our brother serving a mission in the DR.

4 comments:

Linz said...

LOVE the last pic.

Ashley said...

Great pictures!

Heather said...

Thanks for coordinating this event. I had SO much fun!!!

Katie said...

Way to Run/walk!! Looks like so much fun!