Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Mrs. Clean

I had an audition for Mr. Clean last week on Friday.

I did a pretty involved scene for the audition, with a cartoon man. Yes, Mr. Clean himself. I had to use my imagination to IMAGINE him pointing out spots I needed to clean, and then showing me the way...to a cleaner, cleaner life.

The callback is tomorrow. I have washed the blouse I wore, it's hanging to dry right now, and I am trying to imagine Mr. Clean hanging out in my apartment, for character work and such.

This is my second callback since I got back in the saddle, so I am happy...that means something's going right!


4 comments:

The Ann McGrawnicles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Ann McGrawnicles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Ann McGrawnicles said...

Congrats on the callback, Kristy, that is AWESOME!!!! Gavin and I will definitely send good thoughts your way and hope that you get the job.

Aprilyn said...

Congrats on the callback. I actually watched TV the other day and saw one of the commercials that I watched you do on your website. This time the commercial wasn't you though. I was pretty bummed. It was the whitening one.