Saturday, June 14, 2008

Worn Out

On the way to our end-of-the-school-year party in Putnam Valley today...

Big Sis heard Dad say: "SHUT..up..." in THAT way, that disbelief way...not the SHUTUP (as in be quiet right now) way...and she said: "You said the S word.."

She then went on to explain that you are not allowed to say that S word, and she continued: "And you cannot say the other S word either. I know what the other S word is."

GULP.

I said: "Oh really!? How do you spell the OTHER S word?"

Big Sis: "S------T------O------O-----P-----I------D!"

Phewsh.

I continued: "Oh yeah, you totally can't say that S word either.

Innocence continues....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How funny! Question is - who was he saying SHUT UP too?

Kage said...

I said something unbelievable to him, and he was like: SHUT....UP!.....you know...that you're kidding? shut up....I say it like that to my daughter sometimes too....which I probably shouldn't, but I do...when I am amazed at what she is saying...

jmc4180 said...

oh my goodness, your kids sound like my kids... lol!

Aprilyn said...

Shut...up...as in The Princess Diaries when Mia's grandmother tells her she is a princess. LOL!!
I'm glad innocence still continues.