Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Quote(s) of the Week

On Monday when I was putting on my tankini, and making the proper adjustments in the mirror,

Big Sis came over to me and pulled the top down over the 1 inch of flesh that was showing between the top and bottom and exclaimed: "Why did you buy this bikini? This is NOT appropriate for the Church of Jesus of Christ of Latter Day Saints."

I told her I would tuck the top into the bottom, and said no more.


Yesterday the girls were watching Robin Hood in the car, with their headphones on so that I could listen to XM Radio. I heard Lil Sis yell: "Texas!" Then Big Sis, leaned over and said: "TAXes....TAXes Lil Sis...NOT Texas."

Needless to say, both girls are excited that we are venturing out to Texas tomorrow.

7 comments:

Suzi said...

So cute! It was so fun to meet last week-and I am so jealous you are headed to Texas. I think I am going in a couple of weeks so we will have to exchange stories of how we melted in the heat b/c I am sure we will! Have a great trip.

Anonymous said...

very very cute! so where are you guys headed to? i live in the dallas/ft worth area and you will melt! it was actually nice yesterday-only 95!!!
christy

Ashley said...

That is so cute!

Lisa said...

Texas! Texas! Can't wait to see the little sweating dolls!

Aprilyn said...

That's so funny. Lil sis seems like such a funny little one. Kids keep us in line don't they?

nymanzanita said...

That is too cute! Have fun in TX....I thought you were going to be here to enjoy the fireworks from your rooftop? Maybe I'll have to scale the side of your building and take your place...ha. I have been here 8 years and still have never seen them...just too crazy. Have a nice trip.

Kage said...

Seriously, we are quite dissappointed that we will be missing the works again this year...but it is a good time to travel, so maybe we will NEVER see them.....ha