Saturday, August 16, 2008

Pinkalicious, Part 2


Well, my favorite bakery was selling pinkalicious cupcakes in the lobby of the show, but they didn't even measure up to ours one iota. Well, I didn't try them (because they're my fave, I already know how they taste), but judging by looks alone, ours were WAY cooler.

We wore shades of pink of course, accept for Dad, but that was totally fine with us. He counted the men in the small audience...17. And of course TONS of kids, who were impressively riveted the entire time.

Big Sis wanted to do our new favorite joke...close your eyes and smile baby!


When it was all through, the cast signed the programs with their pink sharpies, and PINKALICIOUS herself, posed for a quick pick with the Sisters.

It was a pinkalicious day.

6 comments:

Chloe said...

I like your skirt.

The girls look so pretty and grown up.

kj said...

Oh you do such fun, memorable things. Pinkalicious Day is one that will be remembered for those darling girls of yours. I want a cupcake right now.

Heather said...

How fun is this!!! I bet you had such a good time.

knittingirl said...

What a fun day for you and your girls! I am living vicariously through you...

Coco said...

this is one of my favorite books lil sis forces me to read over and over... =)

DTA said...

Props to Dad and the 17 other men!