Sunday, August 24, 2008

Tick, Tick, Tick


I have gotten so accustomed to that little ticker on the sidebar. I chose a red tomato because my DH and I went on our first date at The Red Tomato. I still have the business card in my wallet. And our 10th Anniversary vacation has begun. Our original plans were altered by the HB08, but we are still thrilled about our trip. Can you guess where we are?




It's perfect weather, a boutique hotel that is perfectly US, and I conveniently forgot my old beat-up workout shoes, so I guess I am going to have to get some new ones. darn : )

My computer has a doctor's appointment at the Genius Bar here, so I may be offline for the rest of the week, but that's actually a good thing....I can always catch up later, for now I am going to try to savor this 1 week of one on one time with my DH. 1 week is ALL I get? after 10 YEARS!!! I guess it's going to have to be a month for the big 20!

3 comments:

onehm said...

Congrats on your 10 years together...such an impressive accomplishment in this day and age!!

Have a great time on your week with the hubby! :)

Chloe said...

Congrats on being in Chi-town, baby. Can't believe I missed you by like a week :) Have so much fun and ENJOY - you guys deserve it :) Love,S

HHRose said...

Ooh, look at you in the bean! (No baby, yet. Grr!)