Friday, August 01, 2008

Video Friday: "Finguh!"

Remember The Sound of Music?

Maria has gone missing and Uncle Max is trying to regroup the children and get them to sing. Gretl won't sing.
She has a bandage on her finger, and the following quote takes place in the film:

Max: Friedrich, Gretl, why don't you sing?
Gretl: I can't, I've got a sore finger.

So, Lil Sis had a boo-boo on her finger that she kept telling me about all day and I didn't stop to take a look at it until the 72nd time she told me about it, and sure enough, there was a cut on the tip of her finger! So, I wrapped it up, and then forced her into doing a scene:




9 comments:

Gedde Adventures said...

OH MY GOSH is she SO cute...

Lisa said...

Is Sound of Music coming to Broadway? I think they have their new Gretl? That was hilarious!

marian said...

ha! So funny! super cute.

HHRose said...

Okay, so what's particularly hysterical about that video is that yesterday, DH and I were discussing the merits of speaking only in British accents when Baby R is born, just so he'll sound THAT cute all the time. We're still not convinced that it might be confusing and a cause of therapy bills later in life. :o)

Kage said...

hhrose, that's pretty funny....an interesting prospect for sure....maybe you could have Thursday, British night, and you can only talk British over a dinner of Britain's fave delicacies....

y said...

She is too much and I LOVE HER! Joe says nice editing.

LJ said...

She's so adorable! Thanks for sharing. She's definitely inherited her mom's acting talent!

Heather said...

That was hilarious!

Kage said...

y, tell joe thanks...that is a big compliment....I did try to do a good job on the editing of this one...