Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Daring Heights


One of my first jobs back after HB08 was wrangling from a very tall ladder.

Here is the final ad. I think it turned out really well. I love it. The little boy has such a sweet little face, and he and Grover have the same expression, and it really turned out magical!

The wrangling here in the Adirondacks has been pretty good today. We battled heavy rainfall until about 2 pm, and then got a bunch of shots done until about 6 tonight. I'm still cold.

I think I might have to smuggle Lil K's baby into my covers so that he can keep me warm....or maybe I'll just sleep in ALL the clothes I packed.

3 comments:

Laura said...

It's so small I can't see it...

Kage said...

laura, sorry, I made it too small...I will try to fix it if I have time...

DTA said...

I enlarged it in photoshope elements. It looks cute. The pixels started to show up though.

Thanks for sharing.

love,
DTA