Tuesday, September 02, 2008

First day of First grade.


My little girl is officially a 1st grader. I just cannot believe that I have a child in a number grade. I looked back on last year's first day and I am so glad I wasn't late this year (like last year).

Big Sis wanted to wear one of her new trash ties, a new product we are trying out from Heather Bailey. It was super fast to install on her ponytail, and she seemed to love it.

Lil Sis of course wanted in on the photos this morning. She missed Big Sis a lot. They had some big hugs when they were reunited this afternoon, after the long day of school.


Meanwhile, it's back to the grind for me. I had an audition this morning and I am holding for the job on Thursday, so that's good news. The director is the same as Nuvaring, so I am hopeful that we get to work together again. That would be a nice way to start the last quarter of 2008. If it doesn't work out, I have an audition for Hoover tomorrow, so I am going to try and get my vacuum on!


2 comments:

vicki said...

big sis really looks like a young Kate Hudson in some of these pix ~p.s. we think she's beautiful

Anonymous said...

My first grader wore the same dress from Target on the first day and the backpacks are almost identical....had to take a second look. She looks excited!