Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hair Week continues...

No auditions = Beauty Fun.

Yesterday I wore red lipstick. I recently read in a magazine that a red lip is like a beauty pick-me-up. So, I walked into Sephora, asked them for a red lipstick, they told me, Nars, Red Lizard, and I picked it up and bought it. I didn't even look at it. And it's perfect. I love it.

I got about 4 comments on my lipstick at the school pick-up and then I noticed a few of the little students staring at my lips. One mom, as she spoke to me kept darting her eyes from my eyes to my lips. I did not expect such attention for my lipstick. Speaking of lipstick, I want to marry Tina Fey.

Yesterday I really wanted to repeat the red lipstick, but instead I decided to try a side-ponytail instead. I figure I only have 7 months left in my twenties, I better get it all out of my system.
Some might argue, I should have abondoned the side ponytail with my training wheels, but I loved wearing my side ponytail all day yesterday.

On Sunday, while I was trying to stay awake by cooking, the girls invented a little triple bjorn system with their special stuffed animals. I love this pic, because Lil Sis, all on her own, busted out a peace sign when I pulled out the camera.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

I want to see the red lips...

Kage said...

Lisa/Mom, you are now listed as MOM in my cell phone now....I didn't take a pic of the red lips, but I will try to next time I wear the lipstick...

A-me said...

I heart my Obama luvin cuz!

I put that SNL clip on my blog day before yesterday, couldn't stop laughing when I saw it.

Laura said...

I,too, need a picture of that red lipstick!

Anonymous said...

dont stop being funky in your thirties! "age aint nothin but a number!" im in my thirties and i love weird, different and funky just as much as i did last decade!
you are who you are at any age!
christy