Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Gurulicious

Tomorrow I have a casting for a print job, where I need to be a "savvy, hip tech guru".

Sarcasm here: I just love when I am given these specific words that mean nothing to me.

I tried googling it.

Whoa.



Something tells me that's not what they have in mind.

So, here I sit, trying to figure out what is in my closet that will indicate that I am a savvy, hip tech guru. I am pretty sure this is not a medical thing right? hip tech? So scrubs are out. Wearing ipod buds in my ears is too obvious yes?

I think I will end up wearing what I always wear when I just can't wrap my brain around the adjective direction: jeans and a blue top.


2 comments:

D said...

I think you should dress like the first guy. He looks hip like crazy.

HHRose said...

Aha. Emailing you pic of my brother in law who is as you describe. For those who won't be able to see it: mid-30s, faux hawk, trendy/slightly weird shirts, fitted jeans. Carries (and consults) Treo constantly.