Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Shout-Outs!


Blog Buddy clg0513 generously swagged the posse:




The girls love their bookmarks, and I will be donning my obama necklace for the next little bit leading up to election day!

Thanks so much for treating us, and go check out her etsy shop for more.

And in other news, the producer of Runway Moms has added some more spice to her life, with a new company that's all about FOOD. Rosaberry is her new gourmet food service company, which frankly, I need....desparately. My girlfriends and I were talking about cleaning services for our homes, and I proclaimed: I would MUCH rather have a personal chef than a cleaning service. Maybe the email in my inbox from Jenna is the answer!

Check out her blog if you agree with her proclomation: "Life is short. Eat well."

Or click on the new link on the sidebar to go directly to her company, Rosaberry.

1 comment:

Rachel H said...

Oh my goodness, I just looked at that website the other day and it looks so great. I love her blog too!