Tuesday, November 18, 2008

199!

DH has gotten below 200 for the first time since I have known him. I am starting to panic as we are now much less than 100 pounds apart. When I was spouse-hunting a decade ago, I was hopeful that my backside would never be bigger than my DH's....but his has disappeared whilst mine grows! At least I am staying somewhat diligent on the crunches...up to 6900 today...but now I fear my reign as queen-of-abs is also under new threat.

Good job honey...your discipline is inspiring, and I like the new workout groove we both have, it helps us both be our best selves.

6 comments:

DTA said...

Inspiring for all of us!

retrobec said...

Congrats to your DH! HOW and WHERE do you guys work out? Me and my hubbie need to start exercising in a major way, but have no room in our apt. But it seems you guys have a small condo as well? Maybe a gym membership would be worthwhile. Then I would need to find the motivation. Getting old and fat is so frustrating!

Lisa said...

Go Big J!

D said...

I want some before and after pictures of this Adonis you live with.

Is he finding that he has to get his pants taken in?

Kage said...

retrobec, we have a small community gym in our building. It is perfect for our needs.

d, he has pretty much bought a whole new wardrobe in the past month: pants, suits, coats, shirts...

We were examining his shirts today though and we are going to visit a tailor to get some of the torso and arm parts made to a more slim variety....if it's possible.

Linz said...

Way to go, J!