Friday, November 21, 2008

7:00 AM ~ M-F

This is what I get to stare at:



And I now know that, if she chooses to pursue an education in violin in 11ish years, there is no discussion about what her attire will be for her auditions. Snowman footsie pajamas it is!

Seriously though, Big Sis and I have been working so hard, every day of the week (it's just NOT at 7 AM on S & S), for over a year now, and she got her report card this week, and I was SO proud of her progress!

When I learned what a melodic minor scale was when I was a Senior in high school, I never would have predicted that one day I would have a 6-year-old daughter who could not only sing, but PLAY one on her VIOLIN.

Violin? Whicky-whicky wha?





4 comments:

DTA said...

I love this outfit for practicing. I recommend it highly.

Lisa said...

I can testify to the dedication of this family to the development of this talent of playing the violin. Big Sis hops out of bed and goes immediately to the practice area with Kage right behind her. Kage's DH handles all the prep for school and breakfast and Lil Sis. It is something to behold. Besides that, the girl has got talent! She is awesome!

Linz said...

My brain just hurt singing a melodic minor scale. She is doing AWESOME!

HHRose said...

I can't get over how great her positioning looks. It took me YEARS to look that good. Crazy.