Wednesday, November 12, 2008

News

A few tidbits:

~My cousin photoshopped my Christmas Card and it looks awesome. So, in thanks, go to his blog and click on some ads! And I found the addresses on an old hard drive, so I think my Christmas Cards are back on schedule.

~The good news is that I booked the Marchon Eyewear job. My first print job in MONTHS and, I have to say, I think I booked it because of the new look. photo by Helen.

The bad news is that I have to jump on a trampoline. Better start doing my kegels now...and bring some extra panties to the set in case of accidents.

~We have the last step in the preschool interview process tonight. I can't believe it's almost over. Poor DH is really sick, so I hope he is ok. I will just answer all the questions for him.

~My official therapy starts on Monday. I am looking forward to finally doing something I have wanted to do for years.




7 comments:

ReeSesPcS said...

Heh, good luck on that trampoline! :) Love your new look and that picture of you looks great. Hopefully we make the list for a Christmas card! :)

D said...

Thanks for the shout-out. That is going to be one cute Christmas card.

LMT said...

Yeah! Happy to hear all the news.

Laura said...

Great news! I hope we get to see the final card?

Kage said...

laura, absolutely I will publish the card in several weeks...

kj said...

Such a peaceful soft look. Beautiful!

Ashley said...

Beautiful new picture! Good luck on the trampoline!