Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Sights of the City


The holiday season in NYC is in full swing. Here is Lil Sis, her second time on the ice.

This is her first time. We had to make sure she was down with skating before we purchased her skates on EBAY!

I hardly ever find myself in the Rockefeller Center neighborhood, but here is a pic of the tree going up. I have never seen it in this stage before.

Can you tell I am too lazy to upload my pictures in the right order? Here is a photo of us on the ice...Lil Sis did much better her second time, but I did not get much of a workout, she is a snail on the ice. In this photo she is trying to do the splits. She seems to want to skip the step where you learn to ice skate, and go straight to the dancing and acrobatics.

The Bryant Park tree is beautiful this year, this camera-phone pic does it no justice. The Christmas Market is already being assembled around the rink:

Here I spied a Victorian Baby Wrangler in the windows of Lord & Taylor on 5th Avenue. Smile for the camera baby:

8 comments:

Gedde Adventures said...

I love your hats... And Lil Sis's face in the skates pic ;) Have a wonderful day!

Lisa said...

What a life...skating in NY! Wish I could take a spin with you!

onehm said...

OOOH, it seems like there is so much to do in NYC during the holidays. Hoping to visit one day and see them all in person!!

Rachel H said...

Ohh, it looks fun! I am jealous!!I wanna see NYC at Christmas! =)

Chloe said...

Ahhhh, I so miss Christmas in NYC. There is truly nothing better - enjoy :)

beth said...

I agree - nothing like NYC during the holiday season.

Anonymous said...

Lil sis looks SO big in the second picture!

Kage said...

anon, the curled lip and general: I'm going to GET you ice, body-language, adds to the aged look.