Monday, December 29, 2008

Sales!

I have to admit it...I got some great after-Christmas shopping deals. Usually, I do not do a lot of after-Christmas shopping, but this year's sales are cRazy.

I have never bought Hanna Andersson clothes because they seem a little pricey, but I happened upon their storefront sale and I got cutie pjs and slippers for NEXT YEAR's Christmas.

Then I stopped by Janie and Jack and picked up these beautiful Silk Dresses and boots for the girls. The dresses for NEXT year and the boots for now. The girls were actually excited about matching, so go with it, right?

I got some good sale items at Anthro of course, including my favorite find, a tablecloth marked down to 9.95 from 78-...and this sweater, which was NOT on sale, but a MUST nevertheless..it's called Sight Reading....

Yes, that is music!

6 comments:

Heather said...

I thought of you when I saw the sweater in Anthro. Love a good deal!

Evie Parks said...

i LOVE hanna andersson!!! they are my fav. our christmas pajamas come from them EVERY year. plus they have some very cute baby outfits, and pretty dresses for the girls. they can be expensive, but i shop the sales like you do, and the rest of the time...i chalk it up to quality clothing and the fact that they'll make amazing hand-me-downs.

Chloe said...

I hit anthro myself a few days ago - some Christmas ornaments and a few things for my kitchen - ALL on sale. LOVE the anthro sales...

The dresses you got the girls are so pretty.

Catherine said...

good finds!! love the dresses!!! was it a hanna store by you or online sale??? going to check out the hanna website now.......
paige loves the girls dresses, she says "they're dancing......"

Rachel H said...

I saw those same dresses at Janie and Jack a few days before Christmas and was loving them.. I have been DYING to get out to the sales, but I need some free time without the kiddoes!! (Which I HAVEN'T had...)Fun stuff!

Beth said...

I actually hit Janie and Jack today and got Audrey her Easter dress. Their sales are awesome right now! Mine had way better girls stuff though... selection for Tyler was slim.