Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Twin?

A few gals in Iowa kept driving by this billboard and thinking it was me. Finally I got a chance to see it, and I can confirm that this is ...

NOT me.



She does sort of look like that Zyrtec Girl, who also had a Listerine Whitening strips spot on for a while.....I probably would not have intentionally been on this billboard because I avoid certain industries...gambling being one of them.. I suspected if it was me, that maybe it was a stock photo, but thankfully it's not me....

6 comments:

Lisa said...

I am asked every week if you are on the allergy commercial. I wonder if that girl is asked if she is on Visine???

Melissa said...

I'm glad you're not Zyrtec Girl. They actually have her say the word, "free-er," on the commercial. Is that even a word?

Laura said...

Wow the resemblance is stunning. At least in that picture.

The Sauls Family said...

*de-lurks*

Wait...You're NOT the Zyrtec girl? I thought you were!

*goes back to lurking*

Chloe said...

That Zyrtec girl has fooled me many a time now...and I know you well!

Sue said...

My husband kept telling me that Zyrtec girl was you, but I knew better! Just saw your Runway moms episode for the first time the other day. It was fun to see you guys and how those two little girls have grown up so much since then into such beautiful little ladies.