Saturday, December 13, 2008

Vote!

I am working on my new website. I need help.

There may be more votes, but for now I have this one:

First please visit my current wrangling page and notice the picture of baby and me making the same face. I really like this picture, but the quality is a little low for translating it unto my new website.

My idea is to use this one instead, but I am wondering if the biting finger thing sends the wrong message?


The image is small in order to protect it, but the baby is poking my left eye with her finger and I am biting her left finger and we both have sly smirks on our faces...

So...the vote is: should I use the original on the website or this one?

7 comments:

Helen said...

I like the original one on the website. I love the picture of you and the baby.

Anonymous said...

i vote to keep the one that is there now. it's so cute!

onehm said...

They are both darling!! The one that is on there has lots more personality, but I understand your dilemma about quality...
Probably didn't help much did I? :)

Trina said...

I would stick with the original one.

MKC said...

I'd keep the one that is on your website now.

HHRose said...

I guess the cheese stands alone. I like the finger biting one. It's a little more "artistic."

DTA said...

Original on website has my vote too. The other one is really good too, but is more between you and the baby and not the baby and the camera.