Monday, January 12, 2009

And so, I'll let others do it for me....

From my inbox:

"Since I spent all day in Primary yesterday, I got to observe your girls up close. They are great; they know the gospel. I was especially touched and amused by Big Sis's reaction to Lil Sis when she was asked to read a scripture. Lil Sis was just plucked from the primary and called to the front. She went happily, but Big Sis moved quickly and quietly to position herself RIGHT in front of her, so she could offer a big smile whenever Lil Sis looked up and, at one point, a thumbs up. So cute! You were well represented there yesterday!"

Thanks (not so) newmom (anymore).

3 comments:

Evie Parks said...

aw, don't you just love when siblings are so proud of eachother? those moments are the sweetest.

Tiffany said...

They are pretty darn cute. Big Sis explained to me about Lil Sis needing a snack during class as a result of Lil Sis being REALLY REALLY hungry last week after church.

Lisa said...

Sheesh I love these little girls!