Friday, January 02, 2009

Best Photo of 2008

I took thousands of photos this year. My camera, I fear has had enough, but I am asking it to please hang on just one more, teensy, weensy year...PLEASE. The past few days I have been organizing photos and videos and transferring data to hard drives so that my over-worked mac can have some breathing room. I have picked the one frame, the BEST frame of 2008:


This photograph perfectly captures the expression of Lil Sis that she wears a large part of her day. It also captures the last glimpse of baby-hood. I am now the mother of 2 girls...kids!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I wholeheartedly agree!

Linz said...

Definitely the winner.

kj said...

Pictures at that age are a future forecast. As I look back at the portraits I had done of our two sons at age 3 in a navy sailor suit, the elements of their personalities showing on their faces are exactly their personalities as adults. Remember I shared this and when they are adults in a few years (time flies faster every year) you can tell me if it is true for your sweet daughters.

Rhonda said...

What a gorgeous picture. Isn't it great when you can capture who your child is in a photo? Thank goodness for digital cameras and quick shutter speeds!