Sunday, January 11, 2009

First Day of Primary

Actually, today was her 2nd day of primary, but I did take her picture last week on her official FIRST day of primary.



When it was over I asked: So, how was your first day of primary?

"I'm hungry"

So, this week I packed a snack picnic for her and her other sunbeam friend, and she seemed to be in much higher spirits when it was over, and she was caught singing the beginning phrase of "I Lived in Heaven".....all this brings warmth and hope to my bosom, for my wild and crazy Lil Sis.

12 comments:

Beth said...

I love Sunbeams!

Lisa said...

I have a picture of Big Sis holding her Book of Mormon on her first day of primary taped into my Book of Mormon. I would sure love this one of Lil Sis to also tape into my Book of Mormon!

Chloe said...

Lil' Sis is growing up! Sweet picture :)

Helen said...

Wish she was in my Sunbeam class (and we have goldfish for snacks, but I'm not trying to start up that discussion on snacks in Primary again).

kristi said...

Horray for sunbeams!!!! Last week was my youngest sons first day too. He was scared, but in the end I think that he had fun.

Melissa said...

My first went in this year as well. SHE.LOVED.IT. Now she's always singing about Jesus wanting her for a sunbeep.
PLEASE PLEASE tell me where you got that dress. I'm in LOVE.

Kage said...

Melissa, try this link

Rachel H said...

Kristy,
You inspired me to try making bagels- and shockingly to me(because I have virtually no BREADMAKING skills!) they turned out!! woo-hoo!
Thanks.=)

Melissa said...

Thanks, Kage. I spent the morning searching through Etsy, but you know how aimless searching can go on that site!

The link is perfect. Can't wait to order it!

Linz said...

She looks so cute!!!

The Snapdragon Inn said...

woweee little sis is so big! And that is an ADORABLE dress.

Aprilyn said...

She looks pretty happy! I WISH my 4 yr old was happy about Primary. He HATES change more than anything so he is not fond of Primary at the moment. He never sings the songs. He says he doesn't know them. Ugh. I hate Autism.