Wednesday, January 14, 2009

First Job of 2009

It came much earlier than I could have predicted, and from a client I NEVER would have predicted.

I thought Nuvaring was all done, but apparently no.

I was booked yesterday as a hand model. It was my first time being solely a hand model. I requested the manicurist that did my nails for the Visine commercial, and luckily she was available. She's also a voice over artist, in case anyone out there is reading, and wants to hire her...

My job was to demonstrate the nuvaring's springy, flexible squeeze. I expected the day to be more grueling, but I got the job done...and my nails looked hot.


8 comments:

The Larsen's said...

nuvaring keeps on giving! nice hands girl.

annaka said...

That too funny! Your hands look great:)

Chloe said...

Those hands are hot :)

Did you ever see the Seinfeld episode where George was hired as a hand model? It is one of my faves of all time.

TftCarrie said...

I love that episode of Seinfeld!

Nice hands. They definitely hired the right person for the job.

McKay said...

does this mean you're still the vajay-jay girl, even though this was just your hands?

Linz said...

Your hands look fab! I knew those Nuvaring peops would realize what they were missing.

HHRose said...

Oh, man...there's a great joke in there somewhere, but I'm just too tired to get it to manifest.

Helen said...

Kage's hands are much more attractive than George Costanza's!