Friday, January 23, 2009

Performance

Way back last week I had the unexpected opportunity to see this String Quartet. I don't recall witnessing anything like it. I was so enthralled with this quartet, especially the cellist, that I looked up where I can see them next.


Of course this video does not do them justice. Being there in an intimate setting was powerful (the concert was in one of many sitting rooms of a large brownstone on the Upper East Side...also something I had not witnessed before), compared to this grainy youtube
.


If you are enchanted too, check out some of their concert dates coming up:

February in Houston

SLC, Cali, Eastern US in March

DC in April

1 comment:

KVA said...

I read your blog occasionally and had an idea for a "Gradually Going Green" segment.

MAC cosmetics has a recycling program. You can find more information on the companies website.

http://www.maccosmetics.com/giving_back/btm_return_packaging.tmpl