Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sometimes...

I just like it when an outfit comes together.

On this particular day, I thought this was like the 30-year-old version of my 20-year-old fashion. In my early twenties I would have worn these bright pink tights with a bright pink sweater and bright pink makeup. Today I wore a soft pink-brown lancome pallette (thank you Linda!) and a wool skirt, new Christmas sweater from Grandma and my fave anthro heels...and all of a sudden the tights were the thing!


The domino effect made me remember a pin that I have possessed for over a decade and honestly, never worn yet....my mom's dachshund pin...the eyeball is a pink rhinestone. Stop it. I was cute.


8 comments:

Kirsten said...

I really hope the Sartorialist finds you on the street for a picture. You look great! Thanks for sharing. I really enjoy stopping by your blog.

Kage said...

wow kirsten! The sartorialist...that's a high compliment.....thanks for stopping by.

Rachel H said...

so adorable! Esp. loving the hair! =)

Rachel H said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chloe said...

classy with a twist - perfect.

Chloe said...

this is a good palate for you, btw :)

Lisa said...

I love it! BTW, didn't know you had that daschund pin! So cute!

The Larsen's said...

dang, thats a nice outfit lady. love it!