Monday, February 23, 2009

Donations

Blogging has opened up a new world of donating/service. I have been the recipient of donations for the Love Scarf Project, Revlon Run/Walk for Women's Cancers and CD purchases to benefit Nie.

I am thrilled with the support of my favorite causes and I thank you. The current fundraising efforts are for Revlon, and this past weekend's donations have pushed me halfway to my goal of earning $500-. (reduced from 2K last year, due to the recession).

If you are interested, there are still a few months to donate, and the button on the right is always there (though it sometimes doesn't work, so let me know if it isn't, and I will spot check it as well).

Anyway, just reporting the progress and saying THANKS to all who support the causes that I advocate.

No comments: